Increase your sales by setting a target on free shipping based on subtotal. This will motivate customers to complete the order.
1. Enabled* – Required field.
2. Shipping Title* – Shipping Method Title. By default shipping title is “Free Shipping”. Required field.
3. Cart Target* – should be a number. The amount to be reached in cart to activate free shipping. Required field.
4. Shipping Description – Description for shipping method.
5. Target Text – Text to be used for notification.
6. Target Text Reached – Text to be used for notification after target is reached.
7. Font Size – Font size of notification.
8. Text Padding – Padding of notification bar.
9. Text Color – color of notification bar content.
10. Background Color – background color of notification bar content.
note: You can do custom css with the selector “#ship-message” inside the ecwid css theme.
11. Schedule Date – The date Range between which the free shipping should be active. Both From and To date is required if enabled.
12. Products in Cart – The products to be present in cart for the free shipping should be active. It will work if any one of them exists in cart.